Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winner of Love and Friendship

Hi ladies!!

I am really happy to read everyone's post on my previous blog post.
It's so sweet and encouraging to read everyone still care about other people, sending wishes to everyone you love, or even someone you don't know, and people far away who were in trouble. I know a little love everyday sent from our heart can make this world a better place. :)

I do wish each of us (including myself) can always spend at least 1 minute a day to pray and wish the best for other people, not just our self. It does lifted my spirit reading them all, and I am really happy.

Thank you everyone to make today a brighter day!!! Luuuuuvvv u all!!!

and now with random generator, the winner are:

36 Natasha
wishes from Natasha:
"Today I wish everyone true happiness and the courage to be true to yourself!"

35 Heather
wishes from Heather:
"today i pray for the people of Haiti.. I pray they get all the help they need.."

13 Anna
wishes from Anna:
"I pray that all in Haiti will have the extra help that they need!"

My wishes today:
"I pray that every broken heart will be healed with a better hope and a true love from above."

Ladies,
congrats again, the kit you win is:
Love and Friendship

Please leave me your email address, and I will sent you the coupon in 24 hours. :)

Hugs and have a blessed day!

Kitty

2 comments:

Anna said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow - I won! Thank you!!!
My e-mail is
annabrettj at hotmail dot com.

Natasha said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay!! I think that I must have some good luck on your blog!!
My email address is bcnatty22@hotmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails