Thursday, February 25, 2010

Prayer

This gonna be my last post of the day before I sleep and off for 3 days.

Today in the cell group we learn about prayer.

Photobucket
click the image to download the 300 DPI one version in 5 minutes. :)

Just to make it simple as I am pretty sleepy now..

There's 2 questions asked:
1. What is prayer for us?
2. Why we need to pray?

God listen to our prayer.
And He has 3 answers for us:
1. Yes
2. No (God has a better answer)
3. Not Yet (His time is not our time, and His time is beautiful)
We can easily accept the "yes" answer, but we hardly can accept the word "no" and "not yet". What we need to do is trusting that God knows better than us, to give the right answer for every of our prayers.

How to make God listen to our prayer?
1. Faith, believe in Him
2. Pray like what He wants, not what we wants
3. Do the right things (based on His Words)

I learn today that: God wants me to believe in Him, to pray like what He wants, and to do the right things.
And I need to trust Him with prayer for every single things that I do, including designing in this scrapbook world.
And I need to believe in Him that He will leads my way.

I realize that I am not depending on Him in every decision that I make. But He wants me to communicate with Him even for the simplest things in my life (like maybe the color of my next kit? :) - as simple as that). I realize that I tend to do things like what "I want" before asking Him, and when I hit the stone, I then remember that I forget to asked Him before.
These things I should change start from N O W.

I has a big empathy person, easily touch by people's kindness, easily sad while hearing bad news. Easily happy for other people's happiness, and blue as I heard on sad news even things that's not related to me at all. But I do know I am not "hard to teach".
That makes me need to depend on God more about my heart.

Tomorrow I am up for holiday with few families.
I do wish tomorrow I can walk with God even in the holiday. And that God will talk to me more about my faith.

Hugs to you all!

7 comments:

@NelCavalcanti said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi, dear.
I am Brazilian, but I could understand what You wrote.
And I love these words. This is true!
God bless You.
Hugs

LHadgis said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for writing these words today. I feel as though God has been communicating these words to me through various people and it's time I listen. It's not always easy when things don't seem to be going well, but it must be done! Thanks again.

Tracy Ingram said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for sharing this. This was beautiful!

CraftCrave said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [26 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

* Lee said... Best Blogger Tips

Very Nice post and Thank You for the wa. :)

Yin said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks Kitty for sharing this meaningful word with us.

grannymike said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks so much for the inspiring and challenging words as well as the pretty word art.

Related Posts with Thumbnails