Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love and Friendship

Hi ladies! :)
It's me again today!
Here is my newest kit which will be only $4 today!

Love and Friendship
available at Oscraps and Zig Zag Scrap

Photobucket

Photobucket

PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE: This was my kit for DAM from November-December 2008 edition, had been revamped, throw out lots of old elements, add new papers and elements. Original name was: Friendship Letter.
This kit are a different version of valentine, not only for our spouse but also for friendship.

Include:
14 papers (6 pattern papers, 8 solid papers)
47 elements

This is the page I made, photo is my best friend's dd. :)

Photobucket

and here are some inspiration for you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy and happy scrapping! :)

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

wendy said... Best Blogger Tips

woww this looks very beautiful!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

wow another wonderfull page from you

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, I love the page you made! It totally sells the kit! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails