Monday, August 30, 2010

Stay Beside Me Revealed + Winner

Hi ladies!!
Happy Monday, I am hoping everyone will have a great start of the week!!
My wishes is all my dead line works done and I am getting fit again. :) Tons of emails to reply for sure. :)

So here is the revealed, 20% OFF today as always!

Stay Beside Me






Whimsical kit that shown a natural colors.

Include:
14 papers (10 pattern + 4 solid)
41 elements

the colors are coordinated with my Double Shot Sketches 3 (layered template). You can make great albums combined by these 2. :)

and here are some inspiration!

by Hana



by Angela



by Yulik




by Sasha



by Shayenne



by Joyce



by Lucie



by Luciana



by Mel




and now... here is the winner:



which fall to:



congrats, Melissa!!
Please contact me kitty.designs@yahoo.com or post your email here to redeem your coupon!!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

Zin from the Alps said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats to Melissa, fantastic job! to all the CT girls! Beautiful pages!

Related Posts with Thumbnails