Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Sketch Freebie 1

Hi ladies!
I wake up with a little surprise that all my photobucket link exceeded the limit. :p
What happen to all the view? LOL. So I am so busy fixing all the links, almost fix but pardon me from some little 'ugly-ness' here. Should be ok already when we hit September. Hehee..

Anyway I made a little freebie for you all today. :)

The Sketch Freebie 1




Just click the link to go to the download page. :)

And here are some inspiration from my precious team.
They are amazing and never cease to amazed me!!

This is Tanja's work. :)
She is actually my hybrid team, and she does super creative works, I will showcase you very soon of her works. But you can see here that she is also an amazing scrapper. I am so grateful to have her with me and everyone else.


other credit: Naturally Warm, Stay Beside Me

and this is Bianca's creation:



I am loving her playful style with all the words!
other credit: Stay Beside Me

by Kimberly Rae



I love how she put the yellow light to make a depth feel and her whimsical style rocks!!
other credit: Stay Beside Me

last but not least: Monika



I believe you will agree with me that she is really awesome in choosing pattern papers and all the elements here! I am so loveee her style.
other credit: Morning Breeze

Hope you enjoy the freebie and inspiration. :)
And if u create pages with this, share me anytime. It's my pleasure to see all different pages from my design.

Have a blessed day!

PS: Don't forget Sasha has a challenge going on here for you to get $10 prize to my store.

Kitty

20 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for the lovely template!!! The layouts are fabulous!!

Mommy Kerin said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE! I cannot wait until I get my computer back so I can download it :)

Shelly said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the template and the layouts are awesome!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Love love love that template.
Sure i'm gonna use it.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Kitty, about the bandwith stuff.. It is because to many people use that blinkie (or what it was) with your photoshop link. They should upload it to their own account and use it :)

And thanks for this awesome template!!
How are you? Feeling better?
Hugs,
Yvon

Rose said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for the freebie, love it!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for the template!

Sabrina said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks for the template!

Eric and Michelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you!

Karen said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for the template.

Nimiane said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much!

Domi said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for the template.

Zibr1 said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you !

POUPY said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for it very attractive template. I made a page, you can see it on my blog

Miss Bubble said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks a lot for thsi great template!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for this template!!!

margote05 said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for this beautiful template ;)

pimprenel said... Best Blogger Tips

thank for the beautiful template

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you !!!

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Kitty, thank you for the sweet&simple template! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails