Monday, August 23, 2010

Double Shot Sketches 2

Happy Monday, ladies!!
I am hoping everyone have a great start for this week!
New spirit, new excitement, new plans, and everything get better than the last week!

Today I have a new double pager sketches for you.
It's definitely another fun photo focus one.
The one that I use and print it myself for my own album. :)

Double Shot Sketches 2 (layered template)

Photobucket



This is a collection of double pager sketches.
Include are:

10 double pages template (24x12 inches) - PSD version
*which means you got 20 templates in 12x12 inches

1 front page template
1 back page template

1 word "you"
1 word "love"

8 papers (4pattern, 4 solid)

all shown in the preview are include.

and here are few pages that my team had made for their own album, various style and uses! :D

From Tanja:

Photobucket

From Kirsten:

Photobucket


From Kimberly:

Photobucket

Enjoy 30% OFF just until Thursday!

Have fun!
And if u have any pages you wanna share with me, feel free to link me here or post at my FB FAN page. :)

Hugs and have a blessed day,
Kitty

1 comments:

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

What an awesome album! I love the colors :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails