Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tutorial | Blending + Masking

Hi ladies!
Today I wanna share with you about how to use masking and blending.
First I am going to open a frame I created (and will coming this Friday).

  • Drag the photo to the "circled" layer.


  • Control click to the selected layer


  • Select the choosen layer, click the circled icon (the masking icon),



  • Select the blend layer (the circled one)

  • And select the option from the up left of the layer pallete. :) There's many option that you can try and pick which one you like the best.



  • And here are few of the difference result that you can get when you pick different blending.


Any question please email me: kitty.designs@yahoo.com
I will have more tutorial about other kind of blending later. :)

PS: If you haven't read my previous blog and check Lydia's blog, you should. Great blessing in her blog.

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

Phanti said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks so much for this tutorial, I've been having problems with this, but not anymore! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails