Monday, July 4, 2011

The Fourth

Hi ladies!
Happy Monday for everyone!
I wanna thank you for everyone who contribute and comment in my "The Fourth" peek-a-boo-RAK!
It's always a pleasure to read every comments.. I really enjoy it. :D

And now here is the kit:


I am using the American national colors plus a little brown for the papers in this kit. And I personally enjoy creating this and scrap a little something for myself about my other journey of faith, inspired from the word strips "freedom" and "dream" which include in this kit. :)
So this kit will be really general for any kind of pages.

Include in this kit is:
6 papers + 24 elements

and for the celebration of 4th July, it will be $1 just until 7 July 2011.

And since this kit is coordinated with my 1st The Fourth kit, I will give the same deal for this kit.



THE INSPIRATION:
by me, Angela, Pris, Mel

Journal: I once again learn that I should not live by the words of others, or the value that created by the world.. but live only based on the Words of God. And not to be proud of myself but understand that everything is by His grace.

extra credits: Black Border Frames


extra credits: Black Border Frames

by Bianca

And now here is the winner:
Congrats, Mary!
Please email me: kitty.designs@yahoo.com to claim your code.
And of course for other.. if you didn't win this kit, there's still a chance for my other kit here.
Enjoy the inspiration!

Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails