Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Faithbooking by Lydia

Hah.. where am I, never see this from Lydia until now? :)
Today while I do a little browsing to Lydia's Tickle Your Creativity Blog I found this:


You can go to her blog and grab the freebie, and of course I believe she will be happy if you leave her a note. :)
Lydia is a really amazing designer, although she is pretty much 'absent' right now.
But if you browse to | LYDIA DESIGNS STORE | you will be amazed with her so many awesome products! Let me give you some sample:

I honestly never see any stamps that more beautiful than this one.
I of course can babbling more about her. But I'll let you just browse yourself and enjoy it. :)

Now I wanna show you a page I just created with Lydia's paper + freebie and few of my own. :)

SUPPLIES | Lydia Designs: Trust Freebie, Rachel Papers, Kitty Designs: All Taped, Magical Splatter 2, All Stitched, Time to Travel Alpha


Happy Wednesday!

Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails