Friday, July 22, 2011

Blended Frames + Krafted Journal Block

I had been a photo-mania since I was a teenager, collect all photos and arrange them per-sequence and never throw a photo even an  ugly one, except of course if the photo is too blurry or dark. And in real life I was collecting frames to hang it or just put on the desk. But since I know digital scrapbooking I make a wiser choice which makes my house less stuffs: collectiong digital frames. :) And I never have enough of them.

Besides collecting photos, my other hobbies is writing. I write everywhere, using my pen and spidol, color it and draw it. I write what happen when the photos was taken, or just write whatever I feel, which makes me of course collecting papers. When comes to the digital scrapbooking era I can never have enough journaling blocks.

So today, I brought you 2 of my newest item: Blended Frames and {Story Teller} Krafted Blocks. Both the item will be available at Catscrap at the month of July with 20% OFF for a limited time, and extra 10% OFF for subscriber.


Include: 6 frames in PSD version
A simple frame with a fun overlay to give an accent to your photo.
Check out the tutorial on how to use it: HERE
Original Price: $3.5 | Now: $2.8
+ extra 10% OFF for subscriber

Please notes that the frames are available in PSD only. If you need a PNG version, please contact me: kitty.designs@yahoo.com.

Include: 10 krafted journal blocks
Original Price: $2.99 | Now: $2.4
+ extra 10% OFF for subscriber

All the krafted made papers or elements will never grow old. I had use it since I was a kid, teenager, and now. So when I need a stuffs that can go with any occasion or any kind of kits, kraft will be my choice. 




From Catscrap team with Blended Frames and Krafted Block: Ferdy, Ultracool, Rachel

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Hope you enjoy the inspiration. Anytime you create pages with my products feel free to share it at my FAN page.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails