Thursday, July 28, 2011

Accidentally Folded & Scattered Sequins

Do you love the folded effect on page? Because I do. :) It just makes the page looks realistic without making it bulky. The good side of digital. ^^ Today I brought you a new folded template set. :)

It's available in 2 version, single version and 12x12 inches, as seen in 1st and 2nd preview.


Include: 5 template in PSD version
Original Price: $3.99 | Now: $3.2
+ extra 10% OFF for subscriber


Include: 7 style sequins set, each with 10 colors, 77 in total
Original Price: $3.5 | Now: $2.8
+ extra 10% OFF for subscriber

{click to enlarge}

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

THANK YOU so much for everyone who contribute in my previous peek-a-boo RAK. :)
Here is the winner:

CONGRATS, Tammy!
Please email me: kitty.designs@yahoo.comto claim your code!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

Myst said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Kitty!
I already emailed you twice about getting a commercial license for this product, but I got no reply from you. Could you please let me know what I should do? Thank you!
My email is ocean.myst.designs@gmail.com
Best regards
Myst

Related Posts with Thumbnails