Thursday, June 16, 2011

Planted Stories Collection

Hi ladies!
I am a little late on posting and putting these at the stores..
It had become a busy day from me since I wake up.
But I love effective life, hopefully today will gonna be an excited day for you all, too!

Anyway the collection today named: Planted Stories.
It basically a main reason I scrap, to share stories, to planted the memories into stories by photo and journal. I am hoping this collection will be another something that you like, and something that you can use to scrap out your memories!!

Planted Stories Collection is a collection of kit, templates, and quick pages.
Here is it:

Photobucket

If you grab this collection, you can save: $3.5 PLUS since the collection is 20% OFF now, you even save: $6 and oh, have I mention you can also get an extra 10% OFF when you subscribe to my newsletter? So well that's a lot! :)

Ok.. now the collection start from:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Include are:
16 papers
1 pack of alpha + numbers
55 elements


the 2nd one is the coordinated fun sketches:

Photobucket

4 template PSD, 12x12 inches

and the 3rd one is the gorgeous quick pages:

Photobucket


and now I wanna share you the inspiration created from: Planted Stories Kit and Sketches by Beth, Joyce, Stephanie (stepko), Andrea, Tanja, Angela

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and these with Planted Stories Kit by: Mi Monteiro, Sandra, Irene, Madlen, Denise, Kacir

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and I will add another one using Planted Stories Sketches but with Magical Moments Kit by Denise:

Photobucket

Now.. I wanna thank you all for all the sweet comments and contribution on my previous RAK, there's always some comments that makes me smile while reading it. I wanna let u know that what you got will be not only the kit but the whole collection! :)

By Mr.Random's pick, the winner fall to number 21, who will be:

Photobucket

Please email me: kitty.designs@yahoo.com to claim your code. :)
Congrats!!

Hope you will inspired today! And have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

Debby said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG! I won! Thank you so much! Just send you a email!

Related Posts with Thumbnails