Saturday, June 4, 2011

Magical Splatter the 1st

Hellow ladies!! :D
I had been loving magical stuffs for a long time, the paint splat, the swirl, and everything. And this time I comes out with a newest collection, which I hope u will love it.
I decide to extend the sale until end of this week.
20% off plus 10% extra disc for my newsletter subscriber.

Photobucket

A new magical splatter.
7 type, total YOU GOT: 21 PNGs

and here are few inspiration from my dearest team: Hanazana, Madlen, Monika (Chantalmama), Angela, Tanja, Steffi, Gabi


Photobucket
additional credits: Dwelling Hill

Photobucket

additional credits: Dream of a Blue Sky


Photobucket
additional credits: April Shower

Photobucket
additional credits: Cherry and Cutie Putie Birdie

Photobucket
additional credits: Dearly

Photobucket

Photobucket
additional credits: Corinthia (the alphas only)

Hope u will be inspired! :)

Oh and have you join the challenge we (me and Vera Lim Designs) have at Oscraps?
Lots of prizes will be sent out and for those who contribute!
CHECK HERE!

Enjoy and happy scrapping!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

This is gorgeous especially with white space!

Related Posts with Thumbnails