Monday, June 13, 2011

Double Shot Colelction 11 + Frametastic 10

Hello ladies!
Happy Monday for everyone.. it's in the middle of the day now here! :)

Today I have few new collection of sketches!
All of them will be 20-30% OFF plus an extra 10% OFF for my subscriber!
In fact, to introduce you my new sub-category:  ALBUM AND SKETCHES all of them will be an extra 10% OFF using the exclusive code you got in the newsletter!

So, not to wait anymore longer, here is my newest sketches:




Double Shot Sketches is a collection of double pages template.
You can make a really adorable album with this.
I made this set for a special baby girl, so this template will include lots of girly papers, however this template is actually can be used for general purpose, so I decide to include few extras boy-color papers.

In total this set will include:

9 templates in 12x24 inches
2 single templates 12x12 inches
1 front cover + 1 back cover template
1 spine
8 girly papers
BONUS 6 boy papers

Of if you prefer a one easy way to make a gorgeous album, this gonna be your best option:

Photobucket

9 double-pager quickpage in 12x24 inches
2 single quick page 12x12 inches
1 front cover + 1 back cover quick page
1 spine

check out this inspiration slide show:




 and ack sorry I just can't help... don't u think this feet are sooo cute??

and I also have this newest frametastic collection:

Photobucket

Include:
1 template in PSD version
2 papers
1 vintage frame
1 paper tear
1 tape
1 splat

take a look on the page I made:

Photobucket
additional credits: My Muse Kit, All Stitched



and as always you can instead choose this easier way with quick page:


and now... THANK YOU SO MUCH for those who participate!
The random winner is:
NUMBER 12
fall to: Sarah
Pleas email me: kitty.designs@yahoo.com
to claim your code!

Hugs and have a blessed day,
Kitty


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails