Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just send it to the SOURCE

Last night, I had been dealing with worry again.
*sigh* I truly believe that we, human, can never won from this forever, as we are really such a weak creature. We tend to see the fact in our life, and how cruel the world can be.
My main worry as always is Ruel. Worry about this and that.
In fact, although most people can't see his autism background anymore, but we parents sometimes still see some splotch... one of them is his over-cautious.
So last night I finally decide to ask Ruel and my hubby to join in a little worship together, of course we were singing little children's worship song.

I wanna show you the music:




the text said:
Bapaku mengasihiMu
Yesus kumenyembahMu
Roh Kudus penuhilah aku
dengan kasih sayangMu

translation:
Father, I love You
Jesus, I worship You
Holy Spirit, fill me
with your love

It's a really simple and sweet song. :)
of course that is really match with a little kid's understanding.

I know how limited I am as a parent. There will be TONS of things that I don't know how to handle. And if I wanna follow my knowledge, I will be overwhelmed with EVERYTHING.
So I know the only solution I have is sending Ruel right to the SOURCE. Sending him right to God Himself. And let Ruel know Jesus personally. As I am limited, but God, He is unlimited. And He is the only who will guide Ruel until the rest of his life.
We are unable to do this. Seriously, we can't.



Rom.10:17 “Faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through the word of Christ.” 


Ephesians 6:4 "Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but raise them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord."

Proverbs 22:6 "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." 

Because the best thing a parent can do is to send our children into the protection of God.
I truly learn about this every day.
God is amazing. Whenever I worship Him, I always know that I can trust Him. :)



Have a wonderful blessed night.

1 comments:

agravette said... Best Blogger Tips

i think as parents, we always will worry about our kids because we want to protect them and keep them safe from every problem and hurt. we, as humans, can't control what happens all the time. but we can give them to God and show them how to live by His word and in Him. it's the only thing that gives me peace of mind. love you girl! hugs! alisha

Related Posts with Thumbnails