Friday, June 17, 2011

Even If I want...

Even if I wanna say it's all because of my hard works, I wouldn't dare. It's all because of His grace. And it should glorified Him, and He alone!


Even if I wish I can take credit on bringing people to know Jesus, I can not.
If God wants someone to know Him, He can use anyone to share the Gospel not only me. So no, I can not credit myself. :)

Even if I wish I can say my son had improved so much because I had full concern on him, still no I can't.
Because if it not because of His works, and because of His will, my little Ruel won't be like this today, even if I work harder. So no, I can't.

Even if I wanna say because of I am a sweet person so this marriage can works and we have a good relationship.
But no I can't. Because I am not that sweet. And not that kind. And not that humble. I have tons of things need to be fix. So really, it's His works.

Even if I wanna say I can stand where I am today because I sleep late at night, work harder, learn harder, design harder, NO I can't.
Because even when I sleep earlier He still bless me, He still give me creativity. So really, what had I done that worth to be credited? Nothing.


Revelation 4:10-11
... the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say:
"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being."


*inspired by pastor Glen's sermon months ago
PS: only few tagged, too sleepy to remember things, sorry. :p

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails