Wednesday, May 5, 2010

365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.12

Hi again, ladies... :)
It's morning here.. how about you? What time is there?

My newest release this week is my fave stuffs! :)
And it's 20% OFF now! :)

And thanks to Sarah from My Four Hens, I use her action for few of my photos here. Amazing action if u haven't try it!! ;)

365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.12

Photobucket


Available now, the 12th version of my fave template collection! It's another unique template with few elements include to make you easier choosing what elements you want. The purpose of these template are focusing to your photos as memory keeper.

So here are the version 12 of 365 Inspiration Sketch from me, which as always has journaling on them and suitable for at least 1 week project. :)

INCLUDE ARE:
1 title tag

It has 7 template in PSD and Tiff version so if you have lots of photos, this can be used for at least a week.

Please check every image to see how this template looks like more clearly.

For more option, you can check:

365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.1
365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.2
365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.3
365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.4
365 Inspirational Sketch Ver 5
365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.6
365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.7
365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.8
365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.9
365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.10
365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.11

and here are some detailed image:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hope you enjoy it as I do! :)

Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails