Friday, December 9, 2011

Dec day 8 - This Smile

So it’s this day again, bad camera day when I forgot to buy a new battery for the flash but I don’t wanna loose this simple cute everyday moment of Ruel watching his fave movie: Tom and Jerry. I just love his super smile. Ruel loves movies and he often said that he wants to make a movie one day, car movie specifically, he called it Cars 3D. But Tom and Jerry always be the one that can makes him laugh hard. :)


I am very busy these few days, catching up everything before starting my holiday. on 12-16 December my family & I will fly to Singapore for a family holiday. :) Finally!

How's everyone! Wish u a great beautiful day! :)



------------------------------------------------------------
a little something about the store

I just put few new templates at the store. Check out: DAILY TALE .. If you are a subscriber, you know the code! :)



which I use in my December Day 7 (previous post) page:



Hugs, everyone!
Thanks for reading!! :)

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Soco said... Best Blogger Tips

My DD loves Tom and Jerry too! And so do I! :) It's great that you're flying back home for the Holidays! I'm happy for you! :)

Bunnyfreak said... Best Blogger Tips

Great layouts.

Monique1971 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Kitty, so happy for you that you can go visit your family! Hope you all will have a wonderful time.

ckcpurple said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG! That grin with his artwork is priceless!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails