Monday, October 4, 2010

Sign of Love

Hi ladies!
I have a new kit today.
And I can't wait to even get my own hand to scrap it. And I wish u do, too!

It will be 20% OFF until Thursday: 7 Oct, 2010 as always!
So grab it before the sale ends!

Sign of Love

Photobucket

Photobucket



Autumn is coming, and it's the day for another love season. Sign of Love is a romantic kit, for every of us who full with love, for our spouse, family, and even our children.

Include:

15 papers
30+ elements:

1 banner
1 bird
1 border heart
1 bracket
3 buttons (recolored)
1 cloud
2 dot swirls (1 with leaves, 1 without)
4 flairs
1 doodle flower
4 flowers (recolored)
1 stamp frame
2 doodle spreading hearts (1 fill in, 1 blank)
1 leaf
1 spreading leaves
2 envelope with heart
2 swirl doodle heart (1 fill in, 1 blank)
1 note
1 spreading pearls
1 stamp
3 stems
1 strip
1 tag border
1 tree
1 white brush
1 "sign of love" word


This kit is for for personal use only.
Contact me at kitty.designs@yahoo.com for Scrap 4 Hire or Photography Professional License.
Not for commecial use digital designer.

and here are some inspiration from my team:

Photobucket

Photobucket

and now..
since I don't have time to do the peek a boo RAK last week... now it's your chance. :)
Whoever use this code 1st, will grab this kit for free:
SOL-KittyBlog - USED. Congrats.

Enjoy and happy scrapping!
Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

sherrylyn said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh sweetie!! Thank you so much!! I am so glad I am stalking (okay, u got me) at the right time and was quick enough to use the code. By the way, the new kit is spectacular. I just love everything that you do. Again, thank you so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails