Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ordinary

It's been awhile when I scrap for myself.
I do scrap sometimes, once in awhile. But almost never for my own. I do it for friends and family, but rarely scrap myself and Ruel.

This long holiday, I spend a lot of time with Ruel.
I almost don't have time for myself, and definitely no working time -at-all-. But in the other hand I am so happy to spend time with my Ruel and we are getting closer to each other.

I take a little time of my holiday to scrap this page:


Photobucket

This page also spotlighted at Gallery Standout blog.

It's me and Ruel at Zenbu restaurant. Our whole big family is there to eat some yummy Japanese food.

I am using my kit: Ordinary

Photobucket

Photobucket


which was my previous kit at Scrapbookgraphics, I just bring it back to Oscraps.

Well.. I am still stuck with holiday spirit and I wish I can get back to routine, soon. :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails