Friday, April 30, 2010

iNSD 30% OFF SALE, and New Kit only: $3, World of Owlie

Hi ladies!!!
Oscraps will having a storewide sale, and I decide to join them all! :)
So I am having a 30% OFF SALE of my whole store together with commercial use item as well!!

GO TO KITTY DESIGNS's STORE

Photobucket

and I also will have a special kit with only $3!! :)

Photobucket
a new and whimsical kit for you! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really love how in turns.. :)
I was thinking to make a birthday wishes card for my friend with this kit, too. :)
Hopefully this weekend. :D

And here are some pages created by my team:

Alegna

Photobucket

Gabi (Gatchal)

Photobucket


Mel

Photobucket

Anja

Photobucket

by Tracie

Photobucket

and Joyce

Photobucket

and I also have a new sketches.. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

INCLUDE ARE:
1 cloud
1 swirl
1 bubble talk
1 scramble doodle
1 strip border

please see the details of each templates here so u know what u get. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I use them for my own album. :)

Anyway, don't forget to follow me on TWITTER to get extra disc!!

Have fun and happy scrapping!!!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

Eugenia Gina said... Best Blogger Tips

iiih lucu2, ini buat scrapbook ya :)?

Related Posts with Thumbnails