Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On That Beautiful Day and 365 Inspirational Sketch Ver.10

Hi ladies!
Thank you for all the sweet greet!!
I really appreciate it! And Ruel is really happy on his 1st birthday party!! ;)

Sorry for being so late on posting these!
I just recover for being so tired lately, and still catching up for few things. :)
I have few new stuffs and all are still 34% OFF at Ruel Birthday SALE!! :D

But here is my newest kit:



On That Beautiful Day

Photobucket

Photobucket">


As a part of Ruel's baby boy kit, I also create this baby girl kit. This kit reminds me to baby Kathleen, my sweet niece which I haven't met until today. The day she was born is a happiness to her daddy (which is my brother) and her mommy, my beloved sis in law. She was born last December 2009.

This kit contains many sweet, cute, and beautiful baby girl stuffs, all are hand drawn from me, scanned and changed into digital drawing.

All the elements and papers are NOT recolored from the baby boy kit: On That Joyful Day.
So you got all different elements (except the foot print).

Include are:
10 papers
3 alphas (different colors only)
55 elements


and here are some inspiration from my team! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and another one is my fave stuffs! :)
I use this for my own album. ^^

365 Inspirational Sketch Version 10

Photobucket

Available now, the 10th version of my fave template collection! It's another unique template with few elements include to make you easier choosing what elements you want. The purpose of these template are focusing to your photos as memory keeper.

So here are the version 10 of 365 Inspiration Sketch from me, which as always has journaling on them and suitable for at least 1 week project. :)

INCLUDE ARE:
3 Bubble Talks
1 Strips Border
1 Flower
1 Cloud
1 Doodle Strip Arrow


It has 7 template in PSD and Tiff version so if you have lots of photos, this can be used for at least a week.

Please check every image to see how this template looks like more clearly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you enjoy it! :)
And remember, grab them while it's still 34% OFF!! :D

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

CraftCrave said... Best Blogger Tips

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [23 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails