Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweet dreams...

My days are really busy lately.

Holiday trip.. and when I get back, I have tons of works to do and also friends who wanna hang out together to share lives.
Night is one of the moment I appreciate the most because it is the only time while I can personally ponder about life.. me, my family, my dear God. Time for me to dig deeper about my heart and my desire. And especially to understand once more time about the love of God.

Tonight, again I am so tired.
And I wanna sleep.

But God reminds me of some of His words. And this little post is all about this, to remind us that even when we sleep, He never did. And He protect and guide us.

Photobucket
*little Ruel sleeping after a really tired day at Singapore*

"He will not let you fall. Your guardian will not fall asleep."
Psalm 121:3

Sweet dreams everyone.
Or for those who just start the day.. again with all of my heart: have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails