Monday, January 31, 2011

Click and Captured

Hi everyone!
It's Monday again, and life just get back to normal at here.
I hope everyone have a great start of the week.

Thank u so much for all the comments and share about what makes you smile this week.
It does makes me smile when reading them... ♥

And now here is the reveal:


Click and Captured Kit

20% OFF thru: Thursday, 3 Feb 2011







I love photography, and even I won't claim my self as an expert (which is I am not) I do enjoy it. Mostly because I am happy that I can captured every day moment with family, people that I love, and every the beauty of nature.
And with this kit, you can scrap out your heart that is captured behind your camera.
The best photography is not always the best composition but it's the natural and honest moment you captured.

Include:
14 papers
more than 50 elements


and here are some inspiration:




and now here is the winner:



which fall to....:



congrats, Juhh!!!
Please email me: kitty.designs@yahoo.com
to claim your code..

Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails