Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Start + Frametastic

Hi ladies! :D
New year is coming, can't believe it's 2011 already! :D
This is another chance for us to make A New Start for a greater plan and wishes.
I am hoping everyone have a blessed & happy New Year! :)

My newest kit:

A New Start
will be 20% OFF just until end of Sunday: 2 January 2011.







New Year is coming, so excited to welcome a new year, a new hope, a new wish.
This is is really magical, fun, and whimsical.

Include:
12 papers
35 elements

and here are some inspiration from my beloved team:







and a beautiful hybrid work from Tanja:



and I also have a new pack that I really love and will use it for my own photobook. :)

Frametastic



In this pack you will got a template version and also PNG version for your freedom to use, mix and match.

Got too much photos you wanna put in your album or scrap page?
This gonna answer your problem.
Frametastic is a template with lots of frames put together.
Available in layered PSD version and also PNG version.

Include:
1 layered PSD template
1 frame
1 paper tear + 1 in shadow
1 multiply frames
1 kraft paper (12x12 inches)

Grab them all before the discount over! :)

Again, I wish you a beautiful blessed new year with your whole family and beloved one!

Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails