Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Farmer's Market at Scrap Orchad

Hi ladies..
My Farmer's Market part at Scrap Orchad is UP!
They are $1 item. :)
I never had any new release for $1 before.
So I think this is such a great deal, and will only for limited time only.

Tiny Mini 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2nd part of my mini kit this
Include:
7 papers
21 elements

This kit is a personal use version, for scrap 4 hire or photography business, please contact: kitty.designs@yahoo.com to get your personal license.

and my 2nd item is:

Bunch of Sketches 9 - Tiny Mini 2

Photobucket


4 templates in PSD version
12 x 12 inches
all elements include

and now here are the inspiration:

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 of these pages are using Bunch of Sketches 9 - Tiny Mini 2

Enjoy!!

And don't forget this is the LAST DAY for your chance. Click here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails