Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas In My Heart Collection

Hi ladies!
I am hoping everyone has a great day!
Holiday is getting closer and even when it's still almost 2 months to go, Christmas seems to have shared it's spirit to me. Maybe because it is the most beautiful season I ever feel.
I adore Christmas. I love Christmas. I love how my heart full with joy everytime I hear a Christmas song.
I don't know if others.. but the spirit of Christmas constantly makes me so happy year by year. :)

And I had create a sweet magical Christmas kit for you this time.
Which I love.
And which I wish you will love it, too.
Seriously, I am excited! :D

All of these will be 20% OFF!!

Christmas In My Heart Kit

Photobucket

Photobucket


Include:
14 papers
1 alphas
52 elements

and to complete the collection, I also have...


Christmas In My Heart Quick Pages

Photobucket


Include:
4 quick pages, 12x12 inches, in PNG version

These quick pages are made with:

Bunch of Sketches 8 - Christmas

Photobucket


4 templates available in PSD version
all elements are include.


and a special Christmas edition of Magic Words Overlay. :D


Magic Words Overlay 3

Photobucket


7 overlays.

You can also check out my previous magic overlays if you missed them:
Magical Overlay 1
Magical Overlay 2

And of course if you wish to grab them ALL in one package with a great saving, you definitely don't wanna miss this:

Christmas In My Heart Collection

Photobucket


Remember all of these will be 20% OFF, that include the full collection package! :D

And now... last but not least, I wish you enjoy these inspiration, created with these collection:

A wonderful hybrid project by Madlen:
Don't you just want to have a box like this?
Photobucket

And another one by Tanja, she is seriously blown me away everytime with her projects!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

and other sweet and amazing inspirations:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy and be inspired!!

Oh and I almost forget, these are my last year's Christmas kit, maybe you have things you need from them. :)

Christmas Dream
Christmas Enchanted
Little Christmas Treasure - collab with Baers Garten Designs
Christmas Story - this one is $1 btw..
Winter Wish (Collab with MK Designs)

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

sherrylyn said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh Kitty!! You did it again!! Another awesome kit! And it's Christmas themed.... FANTASTIC! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails