Thursday, November 25, 2010

Joyful Wish: Kitty and Vera

Hi ladies!!
Thanks for all your contributing in guessing and posting!
Now here is the reveal..
and the designer is my fellow Indonesian Designer: Vera Lim Designs! :)
For those who guess that I am collaborating with Scrap Orchad Designer, it is half true.. lol as we both are there this month.

Vera and me comes out with a Christmas theme kit, as both of us has a special addiction to Christmas. And I believe it turns out really adorable!

So here is it...

Joyful Wish
which will be 30% OFF now until end of Saturday: 27 Nov 2010!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and FREE quick pages with purchase:

Photobucket


Include:
20 papers
1 alpha
71 elements
6 quick pages


and now here are the inspiring pages from my team:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



and... here is the winner:



CONGRATS!
Please contact me: kitty.designs@yahoo.com
to claim your code!

Have fun and have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

Roana said... Best Blogger Tips

Amazing Kit, I love the colors.
And your CT are fantastic, all pages are sooo beautiful!!!

Hugs Roana

Related Posts with Thumbnails