Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My new team! ;)

Let me introduce you:



and here are their galleries:

Camilamaria
Nicole (Windgefluester)
Nadia (grungee)
Fabiane Rubria
Joyce Tatad (princessj0yce)
Mel
ReSales

aren't they are awesome?? :)

and to celebrate, I randomly pick some names to get $5 GC to my store for those who applied.. and here are the names:

ColofulMind
snappy2003
jukneipp (jukneipp@gmail.com)

and by commenting on this thread.. you can also get $5 GC. :)

and here are the names who won the $5 GC.

7: fun2educate
25: amymom24
86: Ju Oliveira
68: scrapaholic

please PM me via DST to get your GC!

and once again, congrats!! ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats to your new CT team :)

Barb said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats to the new team!

Sassy said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats to your new team and Congrats to the GC winners :o)
http://sassyscrappin.typepad.com

MrsRomer said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the announcement LO! Congrats on the new team!

Ju Oliveira said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for the GC! I'm soooo happy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails