Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Splatterish

While I really want to post BALI CRUSH | Day 3 and 4, I believe I can't ignore posting my newest kit, since the inspiration really blown me away!! These girls at my team surely amazed me again & again! And how fun seeing one kit scrapped differently!

So, here is my newest kit:


Love is about magic! Splatterish is a love kit with paint & magical feel in it!

Include are various lovely and sweet elements:

12 papers
40+ elements

by Angela, Christine, Re Sales, Kerstin, Kerstin, Mi Monteiro, Susanne, Janett, Sasha, Ana, Sandra, Sanka



And more inspiration below is for Heart Sprinkles Kit, Dust, and Add On 
These are also my fave collection! :D

by Sandra, Gabi, Joyce, and both at the bottom by Kerstin

 
 This is all for today! :D
All of these are still on sale until end of this week, so hurry up before the sale ends!

Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails