Thursday, February 16, 2012

Heart Sprinkles + Add On Bundle

Happy Thursday everyone!
I hope everyone still excited!

Today I am bringing you back my previous kit + dust released at TLP, Nov-Dec 2011.
Please check your stash before purchasing. :)

Both the previous release will be on 20% OFF until end of this week.
And I also bring you an extra add on, as bundle and single release.
Subscriber will get an extra 10% OFF!



Worth: $14 | Now: $9.75
 Include in this add on bundle you got:

one of the product: Tied Up Banner
are actually match the colors of: Heart Sprinkles, Click A Love


INSPIRATION:






My previous collab with Leora Sanford are still on sale! :D
Check out more inspiration:




 Have fun scrapping!!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

zauber-a said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh kitty, I love your splatty-sprinkles!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails