Sunday, February 5, 2012

Planted Stories

Woaaa.. can't believe I actually forget to upload the blog with my latest news! lol..
that's me being so busy.. with kid sick, sweet 17teen party, etc. :D

Anyway... I am a guest designer at Pickleberrypop!!
It's an Australian based shop, and since I have a  special crush for Aussie, I am happy to be there!!

I bring back my older kit with a new journal cards there (plus cooking up a new kit for the coming next week), all 20% OFF and extra 10% OFF for subscriber!

Here they are:



also available at OSCRAPS

include:
1 alpha + numbers
16 papers
50+ elements

and the matching Journal Cards, totally brand new!


include:
15 journal blocks
size:
3x4 version (match the Project Life)







have fun during your weekend!
and... I will have a new collection at Oscraps tomorrow, STAY TUNED!!

hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails