Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Spring Playground Collab with Shabby Miss Jenn

Hi ladies!!!
I am so happy to finally able to release my collab with Jenn aka Shabby Miss Jenn!!
We had plan this collab for quite a long time but just been able to finished it up!
So here is it:


Happy Spring Playground

FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am thrilled having a chance to collaborate with Shabby Miss Jenn!
She is such an awesome designer and I always adore her style!

Include:
24 papers
1 pack of alpha + numbers
52 elements
FREE 2 sketches & 2 quick pages

Here is the FREE GIFT with purchase:


Photobucket


and here are few inspiration from our team:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you so much for your contribution for my Peek-a-boo-RAK even with a really short notice. :D

And now here is the winner:

Photobucket

Congrats, Melanie.. :D
Please email me kitty.designs@yahoo.com to get your code!! :D

And ladies, Happy St.Patrick's Day again for those who celebrate.
Hopefully Once Upon A Tale kit can captured the sweet tale of the celebration.

Hugs and have a blessed day,
Kitty

1 comments:

Melanie said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! This brings me so much delight. I send you a mail.
Thank you very much!
Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails