Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sparkle Stars Collection

Up early this week are my newest night collection. :)
I always in love with night and it's magic. Dreams, stars, moon, and every magical feeling that only night can created. So of course I truly enjoy creating this pack! And I love how it turns out, too. :)
This coming with a full super saving collection as always, so... check it out! :)

worth: $21.47 | now: $15.5

include:
Sparkle Stars Goodies - 50+ elements
Sparkle Stars Pattern Papers - 14 papers
Sparkle Stars Dream-Solid - 6 dream papers, 9 solid papers
Sparkle Stars Journal Cards - 12 journal cards, size: 3x4 inches
Touch of Magic Sparkle Stars - 7 magical goodies
If you are a subscriber {seriously, you should!}, you will get extra disc coupon to grab this pack! :)

I scrap one of my best night at Bali, the land of dreams, which I spend at the night, minutes after the sun set with this collection:


and here are more inspiration you don't wanna missed!

Gabi, Karla, Susanne | Kerstin, Sasha, Winnie
Winnie, Joyce, Cynthia | Angela, Ana, Christine


Check out the credits details:

and while I am still here.. :p
I will show you more about them later in this week!

Have fun!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails