Thursday, March 15, 2012

Girly Hybrid

I had comes to a very uninspiring working moment. So I take the time to scrap some hybrid for my friend and her niece. Since I only have boy, and I don't really scrap my own self.. I really love scrapping other girls. :D

But since I am sort of new in hybrid, crediting physical products are still a big pain for me, as I still need to remember them one by one.

Here is the 1st page:
I am using sporty but girly elements here, as my friend here, she is my best friend since I was 14 btw, is very sporty, a dance, and teaching dance as well.


Digital Supplies:

Physical Products:
Prima Flower - Prima handmade flower, Vintage Trinkets
Glue: Beacon 3 in 1
Ranger Liquid Pearl
*will edit for more tomrrow

2nd page is my friend's niece: Tasha and Natalie.


Digital Supplies:

AND I {of course} will back tomorrow with physical credits, sorry.
Soooo sleepy now.

Thanks for looking!

Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails