Monday, November 21, 2011

The Sketch 32, $1 Deal

Hi ladies!
Hopefully today is a great Monday for every of you! :)
I have a new sketch for you, and will be priced as $1 for a limited time only. :)
PLUS I had been working on my newest album for October and November.
both my pages here are actually 2 pages! :) This blocking template will match every kind of pages u created for the other side!



and here are some inspiration:

by Susanne, credits: The Sketch 32, Imperfect Kit

 by me , credits: The Sketch 32, some paper from: Christmas is Here Kit - Kitty Designs
Pops by Allison Pennington, 2:30 am by Amy Wolf, Boys Night In by Kate Hadfield, Coupon Clipper Alpha by Micheline Martin, Random Words 2 by Designs by Lili




  by me , credits: The Sketch 32
some paper from: Pumpkin Butter Papers by Lauren Reid, 2:30 am by Amy Wolf, New Growth Alpha by Kate Hadfield, Woody Lane by Valorie Wibbens Random Words 2 by Designs by Lili


----------------

Seriously! I am having FUN!
You should, too! :D
I guess I can make more pages with LOTS of photos for my album with this template. :D

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails