Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Sketch 3 Freebie + My new layout

I had been scrapping a lot lately.. try to catching up my new album which had been forgotten for so long. I am so behind them! Ugh.. Normally I tend to scrap in order, but sometimes I do a little jump when some photo catch my attention. And this one surely does. :)

I use my Heart Sprinkle Kit, Gimme Space font by Lauren Reid & Darcy, with and an awesome stitching by Amy Martin:

 Need More Stitching Vol 2
I will link you up once TLP back to normal. :)

Meanwhile I have a freebie for you, a template that I use to scrap this page:

NO PURCHASE NEEDED

Enjoy! :)
Now tell me, do you always post the pages you created?
I am guilty as almost always forget to post them. So I think only 10-20% of my page ever posted. :)
But I do scrap when I need a therapy.

---------------------

Anyway this is something for today:

“In repentance and rest is your salvation,
in quietness and trust is your strength, - Isaiah 30:15a

I am in a big need of this today.


Hugs and be blessed!

7 comments:

Jitka said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for your wonderful freebie!

Traumelfe said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for this fantastic freebie!

Crystal said... Best Blogger Tips

oh your page is sooo cute!! I love it Kitty!!

CBH said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Soco said... Best Blogger Tips

It's beautiful! Thank you Kitty!

Snoopy 22 said... Best Blogger Tips

Merci beaucoup ! thanks for the sharing

Scrapcoco said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much, yoru template is so wonderful !

Related Posts with Thumbnails