Monday, August 29, 2011

Your Plans

God knows me.. He knows my heart. He knows my weakness.. He knows my fear.
When the limited ability that I have, sometimes I am so scared if I will be able to be a really good mom for Ruel. There's things that I still don't understand until today. How we will win the battle together.. {our family & Ruel}.

I am walking with the closed eyes... without knowing what will be happen at the future.
But with only one guarantee.. and one promise.


Isaiah 55:8-9

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
   neither are your ways my ways,”
            declares the LORD.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts.





and for my little son:
not to be the best photographer.. not to be admitted as the most creative person in the world, not to be anything the world wants... I just want to be a mom that makes u comfort.. that you trust... that you love...

6 comments:

Maya de Groot (Madigirl) said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks Kitty

Eni said... Best Blogger Tips

Fantastic work! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

Tina O'Flynn said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you, Kitty!
What fun word art!!!
Tina

whisper said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank u, all.. sorry I didn't see the comments before.. *hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails