Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dream

If you following my twitter and my pinterest you might notice that I'd been collectiong star & dream quotes and art for awhile. Lately I had been thinking about my own dreams that pretty much left behind.

Anyway I just create this today. Just a little fun things to start the day. Drawing this on the floor with some paint after I finished my illustration for a client.



And a good quote I read today from a twitter friend (thank u!) and one I got from yesterday:

Dreams are the touchstones of our character. - Henry David Thoreau

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. - CS Lewis

Have a sweet dream for you who just going to end the day... and wish u a spirited day for those who start the day! And of course.. God bless u all. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails