Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello Easter

Hi dear ladies!
I just have a very tired day (and yesterday), a long work out because I am helping a friend who are new at gym. and a tired night going out with my pastor and his wife.
While I was thinking to put the kit and draw a winner later today, I decide not to delay it because (a) It makes me lazy and (b) usually I will keep think what I haven't done today. LOL. That is me. I have to finished things right away OR I will keep on thinking about it. Hehehehe..

So here is it, my newest kit which will be 20% OFF now until end of this week!

Hello Easter

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This kit created by combination of traditional Easter celebration but also faith based, because I just can not separate the true meaning of Easter with the celebration, or for me it with has no value at all. :)
And I always love the meaning of egg. Life behind the dead. And I am so glad that Jesus conquered the grave! And by that all of our worry, our burden, our tears, our suffer, our pain, is no longer us. It'd been taken away with the cross.

Include:
15 papers
1 pack of alpha
60 elements

and my precious team (and guests team) had created this b-b-b-eautiful pages for inspiration. Seriously, I love them! They always be the spirit of the team! Thanks again, ladies!

by Sasha

Photobucket

by Mi Monteiro

Photobucket

by Silvia

Photobucket

by Petra

Photobucket

by Irene

Photobucket


by Mary

Photobucket

by Joyce

Photobucket

by Dita B

Photobucket

by Sanka

Photobucket

by Livia

Photobucket

by Yvonne

Photobucket

by Angela

Photobucket

by Gabi

Photobucket

by Daniela

Photobucket

and while you are still here, I wanna introduce you 2 of my previous Easter kit. :)
Just until end of this week, I will put them both 30% OFF!!

New Spirit

Photobucket


and

Easter Spirit

Photobucket


and THANK YOU SO MUCH for everyone who contribute on my peek a boo RAK, for all the tweet, and facebook post!
Here is the winner:

Photobucket

CONGRATS!! :D
And please email me kitty.designs@yahoo.com to claim your code!

Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails