Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Frametastic 8 Collection

Hi dear ladies!
This is such a beautiful day after a tired workout in the morning for me.
But I am happy that lately I have a good healthy life: early sleep + healthy food!

Anyway I have 2 new stuffs at the store right now. ;)


Frametastic 8

Photobucket



Got too much photos you wanna put in your album or scrap page?
This gonna answer your problem.
Frametastic is a template with lots of frames put together.
Available in layered PSD version

Include:
1 template in PSD version
1 paper
1 vintage frame
1 paper tear
1 tab
1 stitches

and here is the quick page version:

Frametastic 8 Quick Page

Photobucket


and now here are some inspiration:

by me (Kitty)

Photobucket

by Hana

Photobucket
kit used is: Delicate

by Amanda

Photobucket
using Juhh Kneipp's kit


by Mi Monteiro

Photobucket
using Juhh Kneipp's kit

and by Dita B

Photobucket

All of them will be 20% OFF until end of Thursday, 7 April 2011.
And at the same day I will have a new Easter kit coming, you can win it by checking my previous blog post. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails