Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Dream and Magical Words 8 - Christmas

WOW!!
Last week was really hectic and my Ruel was sick, I am totally exhausted and again I forget this blog. I am so sorry for that.
I am so glad that Ruel is healthy already now. Even though I am still struggle with my own sick.

However I manage to finished a kit. And I REAALLY love how it turns out. I had been wanting to have a Christmas kit that not only presenting the traditional Christmas with snowman, santa hat, christmas tree, etc, but I also wish to have a kit that represent the true meaning of Christmas, which is the manifestation of God's love from the birth of Christ. And here I make one. :)

And by the way, the tradition of Christmas with winter feel, snow, blue, green, red is also influence Asia, even though we don't have snow here. So I am totally in love with mr.snowman and little snow bird. Hehe..

Ok, enough the chatty. :D
Here is my newest kit:

Christmas Dream

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I make lots of magical things include in the kit, as for me... Christmas is aaaaalways magical, same as birthday and easter. Those are magical days for me. :)

Inside the kit include:
10 papers
1 pack of alpha and numbers
more than 50 elements

and now.. another of my fave thing!

Magical Words 8 - Christmas

Again, not only traditional word art include here, but also Christian word art, which I hope describe the true meaning of Christmas! :)

Photobucket

Include are:
6 styles of magical words
total 24 pngs with colors variation, brushes, etc.

I really wish you are going to love it as I do! :)

Oh.. and I also make a Christmas card with this kit. :P
I am really happy and sing all the time while creating this, as this is the 1st Christmas Card I made for Ruel's classmates and teachers.. As this is only his 1st school. :D

Photobucket

And other inspiration from my sweet team:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you are inspired!
And bless you all!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Grace said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow!! This is gorgeous! The card that you made with this is awesome! I love your take on creating this christmas kit by infusing elements of the true meaning of christmas. Great job!

Jacqueline said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you Kitty for this beautiful and magical kit including the "Christ in Christmas" elements.
The Magical Words are magical and I know I will use them again and again.

Stevie said... Best Blogger Tips

This is gorgeous!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails