Saturday, January 24, 2009

Land of Make Me Wonder

You probably confuse of this name.

Well.. it's simple inspired from a sleeping child.

Do you ever wonder what inside the dream of a little child? Well.. I do! and I believe what inside the dream is a land that is beautiful, full with magic, probably fairies, and everything that we can not imagine.. a land of purity that gone little by little when we grown up.

I do believe that until now I still a little child inside me, and I wish to visit that Land, which I can only see that inside my little son's eyes!

So here I present you:

Land of Make Me Wonder

Photobucket

It is available at Shabby Pickle Designs as a part of my 1st kit there: Land of Make It Happen, which is also a Land that make everything possible, a land of a child's imagination! ;)

Here are some inspiration from my friends:

Fabiane Rubia

Photobucket


Luciana: Bless you with love

Photobucket

Hope to see you in the land!!

hugs,
Kitty

8 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Kitty,
I really love your new Kit, it´s so full of great colours - absolutly right for wonderful children-pages :)

Hugs
Ela

Sara E said... Best Blogger Tips

oh, aren't kids thoughts magical? I love your kit and your description of it too

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

its a fantastic kit, and the lo's are wonderful. apparently im going to have to go shopping again today!

AM said... Best Blogger Tips

mmmmm lovely!!

Elaine said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your new kit and the layouts are gorgeous.

Barb said... Best Blogger Tips

Very cute, Kitty!

Karenheckyeah Digital Designs said... Best Blogger Tips

You have the prettiest kits!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Kitty, I miss having you on the forum at CRD since the Block Party! Love this new kit. Very nice colors and the little alpha is super cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails