Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cuddle Me Sketches 2 + Touch of Magic {Safari Dreams}

Hi everyone!
Per request from one of my customer, I am making a boy version of Cuddle Me Sketches, although you can still use it for either boy of girl + blue elephant awww ♥. :)

 If you are my subscriber, same code as previous can be used to get extra 10% OFF for every of my new release this week! :D If you haven't subscribe, you have to! ;)


 20 templates
+ bonus 20 papers


but if you love the papers and wanna buy it separately, you can grab it here:



Here are some inspiration:



More inspiration with this template are mix with my other newest goodies:



which is coordinated with Safari Dreams Kit

More inspiration:





Enjoy!!
And wow tomorrow will be Friday!
Weekend yay yay!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails