Monday, January 16, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

Hi ladies!!
Due to out of town vacation at the New Year with no internet, birthday celebration, friend's wedding, and other Januaries birthday here.. I am so lack in blogging. But really want to get back in blogging track. Not sure will be as much as my expectation though, as I still have my dad's bday and Chinese New Year celebration a head. Wow, such a busy month!

How's everyone doing, btw?
Last week, I have a fan freebie (which is expired already, btw) for Facebook. I hope everyone enjoy it.
If you happen to create any pages, feel free to share it at my Facebook. I am going to draw a winner on March with anything posted during this month until end of February with my design at my Facebook Page. :)

Anyway, this year I create a new collection for Chinese New Year. :)

Grab the whole collection for a super saving:

Include:
Year of Dragon Kit
Bunch of Sketches 22
Touch of Magic (Year of Dragon}
worth $16 | sale $11 
for a limited time
BE A SUBSCRIBER for an EXTRA 10% OFF


Or if you prefer the kit:


Include: 16 papers, 50+ elements
also sold in separate pieces:
GOODIES | PAPER PACK

pages by: 
me (Kitty), Sandra, Angela | Ana, Kerstin, Sanka | Rena, Susanne, Susanne


bottom page by Sasha




If you are not celebrating Chinese New Year, you can still get the other 2 products, which is only color related with Year of Dragon kit.

Pages by:
Kerstin, Kerstin, Kitty (me) | Sanka, Monika, Janett | row 3 all by Mi Monteiro




and my all time fave templates:

NEW January Daily Tale are up!
30% OFF the whole January 2012!







So.. here are few of my newest goodies. :)
Of course there's lots that never posted at this blog in this past few weeks. *ugh*
Be sure to be a subscriber so you won't missed anything!

I also bring back Bunch of Sketches 21 + Rectangle Version from my previous release at The LilyPad,
also 20% OFF + extra 10% OFF for subscriber:



Have a blessed day everyone!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails