Friday, October 14, 2011

Spooky Not + Imperfect

While many people are celebrating Halloween, how about something different?
Spooky-Not is a mini kit for you to proclaim to be "Fear Not". :)

Include:
5 papers
24 elements

When I know Oscraps is celebrating a Halloween bash.. I was thinking what should I create... as you might already know.. I am not celebrating Halloween. ;) But then comes in my mind that why not creating a winning kit out of Halloween? A kit that proclaim that our God is greater than any ghosts or evils. So here they are.. Spooky-Not! :)



 Original Price: $4.5 | Now: $3,11
extra 20% OFF for subscriber!

NOTES, PLEASE READ: there's a glitch in the store.. this kit will looks like in the original price while it is not when it in your cart.


JOURNAL | one of the most important things that I keep remind Ruel and my self is to be FEAR NOT and not to worry about anything.. because evil is a liar.. and a looser which will keep lie to me about anything so it can steal my peace. But God is God Almighty! He will protect me and my family and His plans are bigger than my dreams!




 and besides this kit.. I also bring back my Imperfect kit which was my kit during guest designer period at 7th Heaven Designs.

SPECIAL PRICE
  Original Price: $6.5 | Now: $4






Enjoy and happy scrapping! :)
Song for today is: El Shaddai (God Almighty)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails