Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oscraps Birthday SALE!!!

Hi girls!!
Time flows really fast!
And here is weekend already. :)

For you who don't know, Oscraps is having a birthday sale.
And tomorrow will be the last day.
So grab it while it can!
Also go and have fun at Oscraps, there's TONS of challenges with TONS TONS TONS of prizes going on there!
And I will also have a freebie tomorrow!
CHECK HERE for Oscraps challenges and freebies!

My store is having 30% OFF for everything, including commercial use item!

Photobucket

GO TO MY STORE!


and for a little extra bonus, I decide to put this cute commercial use buttons for just $1 until Sunday. :)

Buttons Collection 1

Photobucket


and here are few of my newest collection:

A Daily Beauty

Photobucket


The Sketch 3
seriously, I am having so much fun with this!! ;)

Photobucket


and here is a natural kit for you, too!

Unlimited Mind

Photobucket


and my latest kit..
Fruit of Love
where you can scrap the true meaning of Easter: salvation. :)

Photobucket


last but not least...
both of my latest stuffs from my magical collection!

Magical Words Overlay 2

Photobucket


Magical Words Overlay 1

Photobucket


Hope you enjoy it!!
And don't forget to check MY OSCRAPS GALLERY
for inspiration! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Tanyia said... Best Blogger Tips

Absolutely beautiful things as usual! I am so in awe of your creativity!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Wonderful new products. Off to check out the store.

Have a lovely weekend.

agravette said... Best Blogger Tips

I just love your products! I also adore your new Easter kits and am so thankful you mentioned the real reason we celebrate Easter: our salvation through Jesus! Have an awesome day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails