Friday, February 20, 2009

I run...

I can't believe... that time goes so fast.

Today I accept a campus friend from my Facebook list and while browsing his photo.. life seems just like 5 years ago before I got married. And while my life change sooo much more.. for some people life seems looks slower.
I myself never be a slow person. I do everything fast fast fast.. and I run all the time.
I run to finished my school on time.
I run to finished my job and never let myself wait until tomorrow
I run to grab everything I need at the mall and rarely stop just for a window shopping
and I even walk very fast for a woman.
Yes! I always run in my life.

And for being a very idealist person and a journal addict who wrote every step on my life in a story, and even a poem... I start to forget writing my words.
Well.. I do capture them in Lay outs.. but really sometimes I miss writing poems and things like that.

And today for a few second, I feel that I miss my young and crazy life a bit. :)

But ... while looking at the face of my sleeping son.. I know I regret nothing to have him in such a young age.


Photobucket

credits:
my new kit: Thy Nature

3 comments:

AM said... Best Blogger Tips

running is good as long as you slow down just every once in a while to enjoy what you're running by! :) great LO, as always.

Michelle said... Best Blogger Tips

I am the same way. I am always running to the next thing. It is great that your journal. That must be one reason why you do such wonderful layouts.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Running is good for the health but we all need a break once in a while.

Related Posts with Thumbnails