Friday, April 3, 2009

Miss Berry Sweet

1st of all..
I wanna THANK YOU ALL for the support for World of Wonder.. it's so amazing to see our scrapping community grow so beautiful and helpful like this!!!!
Can't thank u enough for this! ((((hugs)))

and I do manage to have something new too, today!
*wink wink

Yes, I only have a boy!
But as all women, I attached to the flowery things and here I come with this berry sweet kit for you. :)
I hope you enjoy it as I do! ;)

Miss Berry Sweet

20% OFF today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have fun with a girly sweet kit to create the best page for your children! This kit is so whimsical, cute, and has so many hand drawn doodles.

12 papers
1 alpha & number
1 baloon
1 basket
1 basket with starwberries
2 birds
1 heart button
1 chair
1 circle doodle
1 cloud
1 mug
1 doll
1 diamond sparkle
4 flowers
2 spreading flowers
1 circle frame
1 scalloped frame
1 hat
1 heart plant
1 hill
1 label
1 plant
1 plant with flower
3 bows
5 ribbon swirls
2 ribbon with flowers
1 spreading balls
1 spreading butterflies
1 stair
1 strawberry
1 swirl
1 table
1 tag
1 tree
2 words overlay
1 border
1 heart plant

and here is your inspiration:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wish u a blessed weekend!!!

hugs,
Kitty

6 comments:

sas-uk said... Best Blogger Tips

I only have boys aswell but i totally agree with you it is fun making girly kits. And yours is super cute, i love it

Bird Stalker Photography said... Best Blogger Tips

what a cute kit and the layouts are stunning! I have a boy and a girl, but I might as well have two boys lol!

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Very pretty kit!

~*Jennifer*~ said... Best Blogger Tips

What a cute kit! TFS Kitty!

niki said... Best Blogger Tips

oh this kit is super cute!! just might have to pick this one up;)

GingerScraps said... Best Blogger Tips

All of the links for the blog train have been updated. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails