Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mi Jardin Collab :)

Happy Saturday everyone!

I change my banner! :D
And I always happy to see something new, it's makes me feel fresh!
I am just back from horsing and hiking with my boy and DH. And now back to the internet. :D

Anyway..

Me and Eva Kipler from Sweet Shoppe Designs have joined forces to bring you a fun, whimsical, and delightful collaboration kit. There are beautiful things popping up in gardens everywhere these days. It’s about time to grab a tall, cool glass of lemonade, sit back, and enjoy the wonderful show of color that nature is putting on display for you. When you’re done, pick up this kit and speckle your scrapbook with some of this wonderful garden love.

Mi Jardin

20 papers
1 pack of alpha & numbers (upper & lower case)
lots of elements

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also create a page with it. :)
This is my friend's DD, Naomi!

Photobucket

and here are few other inspiration for you, from my team & guest artist! :)

babycake

Photobucket

Monika (Omega021)

Photobucket

Lucianna

Photobucket

Camilamaria

Photobucket

Hope you enjoy it!
and have a wonderful weekend..

PS: thank u so much for all the greet and sweet wishes for my latest blog post.
You are all so sweet and amazing!
I am really happy to know this community!

*hugs*
Kitty

7 comments:

NeeNee said... Best Blogger Tips

I snagged the World of Wonder kit and your new blinkie for WOW! I am going to sport it in my signature and on my blog. Hopefully it will receive some clickbacks and help support the cause.

You are truly inspiring to me! Thank you for such fabulous work!

Bird Stalker Photography said... Best Blogger Tips

Beautiful Kit!

ulisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Amazing kit!! Soo lovely colors and elements!!

gabs-art said... Best Blogger Tips

love the new banner and of course your new kit. it's gorgeous and so are the pages! wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Lorie M Designs said... Best Blogger Tips

your designs are always wonderful! and your pages are always an inspiration to scrappers like me.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the header.

Wonderful kit and stunning layouts.

Jacinda said... Best Blogger Tips

Your header looks great! Your latest kit is just wonderful too. What inspirational CT layouts too. Gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails